In this post we'll show you how to restart, reset or restore a samsung to factory version with buttons or manually in case your phone becomes congested or underperforming. IN!
LET'S GET STARTED:
Welcome to this post.
Restoring your phone to the factory version can be very helpful if you have a problem with the device. Of course, don't forget that by performing this action, you'll be deleting all data and settings from your phone. If you want to know how to reset Samsung to factory versionkeep reading a little more.
What is a Samsung reboot?
Restore samsung factory o Hard Reset as it is also known, consists of returning your mobile or Android equipment to the values and configurations it brings as standard.
When this operation is performed, all data, configurations and personal data stored in the equipment will be erased, leaving only the operating system and the applications that come from the factory.
When and why is it recommended to restore Samsung to the factory version?
Even though you may think it's an invasive or very extreme action, restart a Samsung factory or other Android equipment is more normal than it seems. After a while, the device may become slow, has "lag" or just start presenting some software bugs.
In these cases, it is best to perform a factory reset that will help to solve all these problems. Another of the most common cases is when you want to sell or give away your personal mobile and of course, you do not want any of your information to be stored there. Well, this way, everything will be eliminated.
We must remind you that apply a Hard Reset to your Samsung will not affect the storage values or information contained in your external storage or MicroSD memory, as these changes only work for the device.
As a recommendation, don't forget to back up all the information you consider valuable and don't want to lose when you restart your factory equipment. Do you know how to do it? If you don't know how, we explain it to you in a very simple way.
How do I create an Android backup before restoring a Samsung from the factory?
Backing up to Android is simple and only takes a couple of steps. Here's how to do it.
- Go to the Adjustments of your Samsung.
- Enter in Accounts and Backups and then Copy and Restore.
- Choose the option you prefer, if using your Samsung Account or your Google Account (which we recommend) so that all information is backed up with your associated email account.
- Activate the backup option and you're done.
How to factory reset a Samsung?
For re-establish Samsung factory you have two options. The first is a quick and easy way from the options of your mobile. The second option is a little more complicated and requires some more advanced steps (although nothing impossible) to do it and the results are deeper. We tell you how to do it both ways.
From your mobile options
For Samsung factory reset from your phone options, you must perform the following steps:
- Go Options
- Select General Administration > Restore > Restore Defaults.
- Just follow the instructions and you're done. Your phone will begin to reset itself is manufactured.
This second option is for factory reset Samsung with buttons making use of the Recovery Mode. It consists of a cleaning a little deeper with which it will be possible to solve some problems that with the previous mode it is possible that you can not.
This mode works in a way specific to each Android device, since not all have the same access settings. In this case, for Samsung you must do the following:
- Back up all your data.
- Shut down the computer.
- Once turned off, simultaneously press the keys Volume up + Start (Home) + On (Lock). In the case of Galaxy S8 onwards, press Volume Up + Bixby Button + Power On.
- When you turn on the computer, the Recovery Mode screen will appear, with the image of the Android mascot lying down. There, you will have to move in the menu making use of the volume keys and look for the option Wipe data / factory reset and select it by pressing the power button.
- Once you have completed this step, the computer will take a few seconds to restore from factory and will return you to the same screen.
- At the end of the process, use the volume keys again to go to the option Reboot system now for the device to restart and turn on normally.
- Now all you have to do is reconfigure your mobile, which has already been factory restored.
As you can see, the process is not complicated and you can do it to fix many bugs. Now that you know how to reboot or restore Samsung to the factory version, we invite you to try it if your equipment is presenting some fault at software level, then tell us your experience.
If you liked this tutorial let us know and we remind you that here you can find more information of quality and variety in technology. Visit us!
Here are some topics that may be of interest:
Were you able Restore Samsung from factory with buttonsWas it complicated factory reset your Samsung and perform a backup copy? leave us your comments below, we will gladly answer your questions.
See you next time!