By being on Master Coria's Blog and/or using its Android application, any hack, tutorial or content thereof, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THESE PRIVACY POLICIES.
THIS DOCUMENT IS DIVIDED INTO 3 SECTIONS:
LEGAL IDENTITY OF THE WEB / ADMINISTRATORS.
- Legal representative: Christopher Coria Vásquez.
- Contact mail: [email protected]
- Global platform: mastercoria.com
If you have any legal questions regarding the agreement you will see below, or any questions, clarifications or claims from the portal, please go to the appropriate contact email.
No administrator will ask you for any kind of personal data, if any of them does, PLEASE Report it.or send an email to [email protected]Christopher will make sure of the case.
Whether you are an administrator or a user, NOBODY will ask you for personal data, if you do so do not hesitate to report the user.
Christopher's official email is the one he saw before, if you receive or send emails there, don't worry, he ONLY has access to that email and if you have questions or data to manage in relation to this platform or any creation of Master Coria, be confident that he will make sure your data or passwords are safe and secure.
Login and registration:
The network will make sure to protect your data by encrypting and protecting the data on the platform.
Master Coria's Blog WILL NOT SHARE your data with anyone, the only use that will be given is for the same blog in a secure way and will not be used for other purposes, you have the confidence to use your account. IF YOU WISH TO CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT AT A LATER DATEplease send an email to [email protected] to request cancellation and deletion of stored information.
Data and contents:
Below is a list of questions about user data and how I can use it. It is worth mentioning that the explanation of the use for Contact Forms, Chat System, Publication of Comments, Subscription to Newslettersand so on, is available under these questions. THESE QUESTIONS ARE GENERAL AND NOT 100% FOCUSED FOR THE USE OF DATA FROM ALL SECTIONS OF THIS BLOG.
How do you collect data?
A- I can collect some of this data:
1.- Your IP address (necessary to count you as a single visit).
2.- Your e-mail address (in case you want to register in this blog as a user, you want to subscribe to the newsletter, or you want to send a message from the "Contact" section, or in the same way, publish a comment in a post).
3.- Your name and surname (configured when you want to register as a user name in this blog, and when you want to send a message from the "Contact" section, or get your name when you want to publish a comment in a post).
4.- Your registration password (when you register as a user of this website).
5.- Use Google Analytics to collect demographic data (such as interest, search, blog activity, sex, age, etc.) in order to get to know my users better. In case you do not wish to enable the sending of these general data to Master Coria, download extension from Analytics to your browser in order to block it. You'll also be able to disable it from your Google Account ad settings.
Why do you collect data?
A- Like any platform, I need to make use of data, to maintain order and statistics of the blog, are necessary for you to access your user account and / or the platform, send an email in the contact section and receive newsletter (if the latter have been accepted in the same way). Absolutely everything is safe AND I DO NOT SHARE YOUR DATA WITH ANYONE OR USE FOR MALICIOUS PURPOSES.
How do you use the data you collect?
A- I give them several uses, like:
- If you have an account: to personalize your profile and make your account more secure and improve blog security.
- I use them to send you notifications, messages, warnings, etc ...
- So that you can use some sections of my blog (this case is oriented more to the editors of this blog, since, for example, their information is collected to be identified in the system).
- I also use them to improve your navigation (for example: based on your language, show you content).
- Similarly, to obtain a statistical count of blog visits (we can collect your IP to count you as a visitor to this site, WE DO NOT SHARE IT WITH ANYONE).
- To be able to send you newsletter replies in case you have subscribed to the newsletter.
- To reply to you emails (we use your email that you put in the "Contact" section when sending the message, or also in the Comments sections, so that you can know when your comment was answered by the administrative staff).
- In the case of Google Analytics, to get to know my users better.
By wanting to send a contact message by using the "Contact" section of this website, you agree to send the following information to me:
1.- Name of you (it is REQUIRED because I must know who you are).
2.- Your e-mail address (it is REQUIRED because I will answer your message there).
3.- Your website (it is OPTIONAL, since I don't require it).
4.- Your comment (it is MANDATORY because that's what the form is about).
MENTION THAT THESE DATA ARE NEVER SHARED TO ANYONE, and are only taken as a reference to respond only to your message. This information is not seen publicly, only the administrators of this site will be able to see it.
Support Chat System:
By wanting to send an instant message, you are agreeing to send the following data to me:
1.- Your name (it is REQUIRED because I have to know who you are).
2.- Your e-mail (it is NECESSARY because they are not available in the chat at that moment, you will receive a notification that I have responded).
NOW THESE DATA ARE NOT SHARED WITH ANYONE, and are only used for the conversation between you and the instant messaging system. Similarly, if you want me to later delete messages and information that you interacted with a member of my team, ask in the same chat, or send an email to [email protected].
By subscribing to the newsletter, you are agreeing to send the following information to me:
1.- Name (NOT REQUIRED, as it is not required to receive news mail, is taken only as a reference for us to know who you are. NOTE: You do not need to enter your full name).
2.- Email (it is REQUIRED because you will get news messages from this blog.
The use given to this data is ONLY and EXCLUSIVELY to the newsletter system, and your email is taken as a reference for you to get the news. Your name is not mandatory because it is only used as an additional reference in the order of subscribers in the system.
If you subsequently wish to unsubscribe and have your information removed from the system, please go to any newsletter you have received, go to the bottom of the newsletter and click on " ".Unsubscribe“.
Publication of Comments:
By posting a comment on our blog, you agree that the following information WILL BE STORED in the databases of this server, and you also agree to its use:
1.- Your name (it is MANDATORY to know who you are, NOT NECESSARILY YOUR FULL NAME!, y WILL BE SEEN PUBLICLY in the comments of the post you are commenting on).
2.- Your e-mail (it is MANDATORY in the same way so that you receive news that we have answered your comment, and also to know how we can contact you. THIS SECTION IS NOT SHOWN PUBLICLY, ONLY THE ADMINISTRATORS OF THIS BLOG CAN SEE IT).
3.- Your comment (it's MANDATORY because that's what we're going to comment on. DO NOT ENTER PERSONAL OR SENSITIVE DATA, OTHERWISE IT WILL BE DELETED).
3.- Your website (it is OPTIONAL, as it is not required. It is taken as a reference and appears in the comments PUBLICALLY).
Mention that all this data is NOT SELLED, NOT MANIPULATED AND ONLY AND EXCLUSIVELY used for comments and so we can know who you are.
If you later wish to have a comment you have posted and the information it contains removed, please send an email to [email protected].
By subscribing to the browser notifications on our blog, you agree to give me as a reference your team (browser) to be able to send you push notifications (news from time to time on this site). I won't have access to any of your internal content, nor will I be able to modify your computer. I will only be able to send you notifications in the browser of my website. This reference data from your browser is shared directly to OneSignal Incwhich is the company in charge of sending all my content to the end users (you). If you do not accept this, by accessing the settings of your preferred browser, in the "Notifications" section you can find this site and cancel the content received.
To use Master Coria's Blog, you need to enable cookies in your browser. Please note that no personal information is stored within the cookies used.
See also my policy of cookies.
SSL and other security methods:
I use SSL certificate to encrypt all the connections in the page, this way I protect your data (passwords, portfolios, etc) so, to have safe your contents in the platform, SSL I use it as a safe way, to have safe your contents and to protect your privacy and above all to protect my system.
I have powerful security systems that protect the platform in real time, you are safe when surfing with me.
This blog collects different data that allow me to know my users better. I collect the following data:
- User's stay URL.
- How long the user's session lasted.
- User interests to our blog.
- Geographic data such as: country and city (I DO NOT GET your exact location).
- Estimated age and sex range of the user.
- How it got to my blog.
- I collect technical data such as: on which device the user accessed the blog, as well as: the user's operating system, version, ISP provider, browser type and version, screen resolution).
ALL THESE DATA ARE NOT SHARED WITH ANYONE, and are used solely and exclusively for user study purposes, in order to improve our platform and offer a better experience and stay. These data are obtained thanks to Google's program, called "Google Analytics".
If you don't want to give me this information and anonymously browse the blog, download the extension to disable Analytics functions on your device. Another way is to go to the ad settings of your account, and disable the account functions.
- The application will collect your IP address in order to send you notifications and updates.
- I WILL NOT misuse it, there will be no manipulation of data, only used for the purposes required by each function of the application.
- The personal data you may enter in the application WILL NOT BE SHARED with ANYONE.
- Your connection to the Master Coria application and server is encrypted with powerful encryption algorithms.
- The application may collect technical data from your device (such as your version of Android, non-personal phone information, etc.) FOR THE PURPOSE OF SHOWING ADVERTISEMENTS, IT WILL NOT BE USED INADEQUELY OR ILLEGALLY.
- The application can also get its geolocation to display ads.
- The application contains uses of access to your gallery, camera or phone content ONLY IF YOU ALLOW and use is made for various chat functions, below:
- Explanation of application permissions:
8.1: Precise location (based on network and GPS): this permission is given use for chat. You can deny it or accept it.since my app is asking for your consent. Within the chat, you can see how close users are to others, without showing the precise location of you (ie: Name, 4km near you). If this permission is denied, the distance between you and a certain user will not be shown.
8.2: View SD card contents; Modify or delete SD card contents: although the app has permission to modify your SD, I DO NOT DO THAT FOR ANY REASON, as my chat application does not allow you to delete messages or content from your gallery. The application only has permission to consult your gallery to upload videos or photos to the chat. You can either deny or accept this permission, since we asked you. If it's refused, you won't be able to upload photos or videos to the chat.
8.3: Unlimited Internet access; Receive data from the Internet; View network status: my application takes up Internet access to function. If you are registered in the chat room, and if you have chat notifications enabled, we recommend that you do not use my application with mobile data, as you can receive videos and photos, not just text. The application uses the permission to view network status in order to know if you have internet or not. You can set up chat to stop receiving notifications within the app help.
8.4: Prevent the phone from going into idle mode: this means that it will not let the phone go into a mode in which processes are not being done even though it is blocked, because, if you have enabled notifications, you will get push notifications that you will see on your screen, likewise, the application checks every 3 hours our server for new articles published on our blog, and if it sees new, it will warn you through a notification.
IF YOU NO LONGER WANT TO GIVE ACCESS TO THIS APP OF THESE PERMISSIONS, simply delete it or prevent any of them from appearing in the pop-up window asking for your permission.
- The app contains social functions, such as: chats that aim to allow users to share information.
- Consequently, the app may ask the user to enter personal data such as photographs or date of birth.
- The app picks up the user's position.
- This personal data is shown to other users of the app. This data is not shared with any other entity or third party organizations.
- The user can remove their personal data by unsubscribing from the app, through the link for that purpose in the user profile options of the app.
- I allow third parties to post ads and collect certain anonymous information when you visit my application. These companies may use anonymous information, such as your Google Advertising ID, the type and version of your device, browsing activity, location, and other technical data related to your device, in order to serve ads.
- To be able to share multimedia files from your phone, you must allow the chat to access your gallery and camera, as well as to be able to access its contents. These permissions are requested from you and you can accept or deny them. It should be noted that the ONLY USE of these functions are between the chat and you.
IF YOU LATER WANT TO DELETE ALL YOUR CONTENT THAT YOU UPLOADED TO THE CHAT, INCLUDING YOUR USER, SIMPLY ACCESS YOUR PROFILE (TOP RIGHT ICON) AND AT THE BOTTOM, CLICK " ".LOW DARME“.
BY CONTINUING TO USE MY PLATFORM OR THIS APPLICATION, YOU AGREE TO THESE PRIVACY POLICIES.
I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MODIFY THESE PRIVACY POLICIES AT ANY TIME, WITH THE CONDITION TO INFORM THE USER THROUGH THE OFFICIAL MEANS OF Master Coria.