Master Coria's Blog complies with 17 U.S.C.512 and the Digital Age Copyright Act (DMCA). Master Coria's Blog has educational purposes; no one is against the developers, we are all in favor of supporting them. Our policy is to respond to notices of infringement and take appropriate action under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been published on this website (blog.mastercoria.com) or any other section of our website (mastercoria.com), or if hyperlinks are returned to your copyrighted material through our search engine and you wish to have that material removed, you must provide a written communication detailing the information listed in the next section. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you misrepresent information on our site that infringes your copyright.
Master Coria's Blog, and the entire mastercoria.com platform NO ACCOMMODATION any copyrighted or illegal material, AND NO STORAGE any copyrighted content on our websites/servers. All linked content is stored only on third party websites. No illegal copies are made on this website nor does it damage or infringe any copyright / Copyright ©.
If your copyrighted material is linked to The Master Coria Blog, or any other section of mastercoria.com, and you would like us to remove it, please send us a notice detailing the information below.
The following items must be included in your claim of copyright infringement:
- Provide evidence of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Please provide enough contact information for us to contact you. It must also include a valid email address.
- Provide the link(s) from the allegedly infringed entry(s). It must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that has allegedly been infringed.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A statement providing full disclosure and permission from the copyright holder that the alleged copyrighted material has been found through a link on our website.
If you have any of the above claims, statements, or disputes, please send the notice of infringement, claim, or links from the alleged material to the following email address: [email protected]
Please allow 3-5 business days for a response.
NOTE: E-mailing your complaint to other parties, such as our Internet service provider, will not speed up your request and may result in a delayed response because the complaint has not been properly filed.
We will contact you as soon as possible to resolve your request.
Thank you for visiting Master Coria's Blog.