The Master Coria Blog complies with 17 USC512 and the Digital Age Copyright Act (DMCA). The Master Coria Blog has educational purposes; nobody is against developers, we are all in favor of supporting them. Our policy is to respond to notices of infringement and take appropriate action under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been published on this website (blog.mastercoria.com) or some other section of our website (mastercoria.com), or if hyperlinks to your copyrighted material are returned to through our search engine and you want that material removed, you must provide a written communication detailing the information listed in the next section. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you misrepresent the information on our site that infringes your copyright.
The Master Coria Blog, and the entire mastercoria.com platform DO NOT HOST any material protected by copyright or illegal, AND DOES NOT STORE no content protected by copyright on our websites / servers. All linked content is stored only on third party websites. No illegal copies are made on this website nor does it damage or infringe any copyright / Copyright ©.
If your copyrighted material is linked to El Blog de Master Coria, or in any other section of mastercoria.com, and you want us to remove it, send us a notice that details the information detailed below.
The following items must be included in your claim of copyright infringement:
- Provide evidence of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Please provide enough contact information for us to contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- Please provide the link (s) of allegedly infringing the entry (s). You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that is allegedly infringed.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A statement that you provide the full disclosure and permission of the copyright holder that the alleged copyrighted material has been found via a link on our website.
If you have any of the claims, statements or disputes mentioned above, please send the notice of infringement, the claim or the links to the alleged material to the following email address: [email protected]
Please allow 3-5 business days for a response.
NOTE: Emailing your complaint to other parties, such as our Internet Service Provider, will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed correctly.
We will contact you as soon as possible to resolve your request.
Thank you for visiting The Master Coria Blog.