In this post you will learn how to activate WhatsApp dark mode, both on Android and iPhone and thus enjoy a visually more attractive screen and improve the performance of your cell phone. ENTERS!
In recent days the option of placing your favorite applications in "Dark Mode", either because it significantly helps save battery life or improves the display on the screen.
This function has some advantage, especially for those who prefer to have a more fluid reading without affecting the vision so much.
The truth is that after seeing it in popular apps like Telegram, has finally reached WhatsApp. Just as you read! Now you can enjoy the show and give your eyes the rest they deserve.
How to activate Dark Mode in WhatsApp for Android and iOS
If you use the WhatsApp messaging application every day and you are tired of the intensity of the brightness of the screen and its conventional way, with these steps you can activate dark mode in an easy and simple way.
- Make sure you have the latest WhatsApp update installed.
- Run the application from your mobile.
- In the upper right you will find a drop-down menu with three points, click on it.
- Go to option "Settings> Chats> Theme> Dark". To finish press "Okay".
- Ready, now you will have the dark mode active on your Android screen.
It should be noted that before doing this, you must ensure that your mobile also has the Dark mode.
You can do this by checking the section of “System settings> Display> Theme> Dark.
It is important to note that the iPhone from its iOS 13 version already comes with the dark theme active on the mobile.
However, there are cases where you do not have it active and you will have to use a couple of steps to get it up and running. If this occurs, to activate WhatsApp dark mode on iPhone you must do the following:
- Verify that your iPhone complies with the latest version of iOS 13, if not, update it.
- Then, enter the "Settings" section of the system.
- Go to section "Screen and brightness> Appearance> Dark".
- To finish the process, you can configure the operating time of the function on your computer.
As you will see, activating the dark mode of WhatsApp is a fairly simple procedure that will not take more than a couple of minutes. Now you just have to enjoy the function and improve the readability of your chats.
We hope this post has been to your liking.
Before concluding, we remind you that in our blog there is a great variety of topics and tutorials interesting. Visit us!
Here we leave you some so that you get the most out of it:
- How to activate WhatsApp with or without verification code.
- Best WhatsApp Messenger alternatives for chatting.
- How to restore WhatsApp step by step.
Could you activate the dark mode of WhatsApp, both in Android like iPhone? Leave us your opinion in the comment box!
See you in another article.