In this post you will learn how to activate WhatsApp with or without verification code by email, SMS, call and more, without having to check the number you want to use. ENTER!
Welcome to this post.
At present WhatsApp is considered one of the key platforms on every mobile device, so it's almost unthinkable to do without it. This is how the number of users grows considerably every day, allowing individual and/or collective communication.
That's why most people install this app immediately when they buy a new mobile phone and for the optimal functioning of the tool it will be necessary to enable the account.
If you are interested in this topic, read on, here is a simple explanation of how to activate this valuable application.
Installing WhatsApp with or without a verification code is possible?
The moment you decide to download this important application and follow the steps, you will receive a text message on your mobile containing a verification code consisting of 6 digits.
WhatsApp's purpose in submitting this security code is to verify that the mobile device is yours and not someone else's and to verify that you really want the installation.
However, for various reasons some people decide to rule out the idea of using the code and they prefer to look for other options.
If it's your case, don't be alarmed! We'll show you below several ways to do it and in a few steps.
Activate WhatsApp with verification code
As mentioned above, the most common way to check your profile in the app you want to install is through the code sent by text message.
This check should be done each time you install the application or when you delete data and log back in to your respective account.
It's very simple, just follow these steps:
- Go to the application store and download WhatsApp.
- It proceeds to Install the app.
- Enter your mobile phone number.
- Wait until you receive the code via SMS.
- Enter the sent code on the screen and it's done.
Immediately will synchronize with your contacts and with the last backup (in case it is an old account, which already has its backup, the contacts will be recorded automatically, as well as the data you have saved).
This is another way to activate WhatsApp through a verification code, you can select the Call option and immediately your mobile device will ring. When you answer a computerized voice will tell you the 6-digit code which you must enter into the Verification pin.
Here are the steps:
- Download the app on your cell phone.
- Proceed to install the application.
- Enter your mobile number (indicating your country code).
- After one minute, select the option "Call".
- You'll get a call on your cell phone.
- Through the operator you will be provided with a 6-digit code.
- Make a note of this and copy it to the verification screen.
Activate WhatsApp without verification code
There are reasons why you cannot install the application, for example, if you don't have the device within reach, don't have a SIM card, or if you are outside your country, making it impossible for him to enter.
And not content with that, one of the company's policies is “do not send codes to a phone number or email address other than the one you want to verify”. This is to prevent fraud and protect the user.
Even so, there are users who "manage" and claim that there are ways to activate WhatsApp without verification code. Some of these options are as follows:
Create new phone number
This is an alternative when you don't have a mobile device or don't want to use your mobile number with WhatsApp. You can activate it on a computer and it is applicable on Android or iOS devices.
Steps to create a new number:
On a phone or tablet, install Google Voice (free app with a white phone-like icon placed above a green dialog bubble).
If you do it on a computer, on the search bar enter this website.
- Open the application.
- In your Google Account Sign in. Select if it's use personal or work (if you use the computer).
- If you don't have a Google account, create one by clicking "Add account" located at the bottom of your screen and press "Create Account" on the rear screen.
- Create a Gmail address you'll need for your Google Account.
- Search for available numbers at the bottom right of your screen or press "Continue" to begin the search.
- Choose the city closest to your location, which will allow you to access available numbers in the area.
- Select the number of your convenience.
- Click on "Accept number" on the next screen at the bottom and you can press "Go back" if you want a different number.
- Click on "Next" for link to Google Voice con el móvil (en computadora pulsar "Verify").
- Click on the box to add the phone number (either the temporary one to finish the process or a friend with a landline phone).
- Press "Send code" (to receive confirmation code)
- Enter the code received.
- Follow the steps that tell you if you want the number in the long run, if you want all calls or just international.
- Click on "Next" and then "Finished." There, so you can complete the process.
Through your mail
Another way to get WhatsApp security code online without verification is through your mail; for that:
- Download and Install the app.
- Put your phone on "Airplane Mode".
- Activate WiFi while in Airplane Mode.
- Copy your cell phone number.
You will be asked for your email (in airplane mode you do not receive messages on your mobile)
- Enter your email.
- Click on "Send" and immediately in "Cancel".
- Copy the code they'll send you.
- Enter the code in the app.
By following these tips you can activate WhatsApp without an email verification code and without any problems. And remember: for no reason should you share your 6 digitsespecially if you want to keep your account protected.
We hope that the information provided has been very helpful and we remind you that in our blog you can find the latest technology and tutorials useful. Visit us!
Some of these topics may interest you, we have selected them especially for you.
Now, were you able activate WhatsApp with and without verification code by email, SMS, call and more? We look forward to your feedback in the comments below.
See you in another post!