In this post we will present you a list of 15 things only a programmer knows or has done in his professional life. ENTERS!
Welcome to another post on my blog. Developers, programmers, systems engineers or anyone with a similar career, are people who spend their lives next to a computer, pulling code and building software, in addition to seeing the world from another perspective, with a different perspective than that of A normal person. In this post we will teach you some things that normal people may not have a clue, and that a programmer can. Let's go!
15 things only programmers know
- You start counting from 0, not from 1.
- A ";" lost is a headache for a developer.
- Code can be as beautiful as a play.
- Hacking is not pressing keys too fast and putting on an intense face.
- StackOverflow is the place developers love to go to when they have problems.
- The "free" of free software does NOT mean FREE.
- Python is a programming language and not just a kind of snake.
- That HTML and CSS are not programming languages.
- Everything that the code cannot say about itself must be commented.
- Computers only understand 2 values: 0 and 1.
- The first programmer was actually a woman, the great Ada Lovelace, and in honor of her, the "Ada" programming language was created.
- The "cloud" is just another computer or many of them.
- That everything works the first time is not usual, the normal thing is that mistakes are made, until we get closer to the maximum possible of perfection.
- There is no such thing as bug-free software.
All of the points above have surely happened to a programmer, or you just already know what each point is. If you don't know and dedicate yourself to the code, don't worry, it's just to entertain. ?
Until another post!
You can see our most recent posts on our page start from the blog. Like us on our Facebook page so you don't miss any news. GOOD MORNING AND GREETINGS FROM OUR TEAM!
You can see our most recent posts on our page start from the blog. Like us on our Facebook page so you don't miss any news.
GOOD MORNING AND GREETINGS FROM OUR TEAM!