In this post we will teach you 45 free courses taught by UNAM, ranging from statistics, programming, business, technology, many more. ENTERS!
Through an alliance with the education platform online Coursera, the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM) teaches different online courses, aimed at those who seek to improve their skills or are interested in acquiring more knowledge.
Most of them are free, since the user has access to the materials. Nevertheless, in some cases the tests and certification have a cost depending on the course. It is important to read this before signing up.
We present below 45 online courses offered by UNAM.
- Management to get results. In this course, you will learn the basic principles of organizational strategy that allow you to define objectives and tactics to define indicators and lines of action that generate and maintain quality and productivity in all areas of a company.
- Introduction to Finance. The user will study the main objective of finance, the importance in creating value and maintaining it through an efficient use of financial resources.
- Android Basics. Through practical exercises, the user will be able to manipulate the tools that Android offers to develop mobile applications.
- Valuation of companies. In the business valuation course, the financial manager will face a financial decision once a business has reached the point where it can expand and acquire or merge with other businesses.
- Strategies and skills for negotiations. The user will study and analyze the strategies, tools and criteria to make the negotiation process effective. The use of the concept of areas of effectiveness and results orientation will also be proposed.
- Developing advanced applications with Android. This course complements practical aspects such as how to implement maps in your projects with the Google Maps API. Also, it shows how to take advantage of Android multitask and make 2D animations to bring your applications to more devices such as wearables, televisions and cars.
- Problem solving and decision making. Techniques will be presented that allow understanding the advantages of divergent (creative) thinking as a fundamental skill in problem solving.
- Final project - Building a professional application with Android. Now is the time to put into practice everything seen above. The development of applications must now contribute to the improvement of a city, country or the world.
- Scientific thought. The usefulness of scientific thinking goes much further, helping people make better decisions every day. The objective of this course is to promote scientific thinking in students to help them make better professional, personal and social decisions.
- Introduction to the world of negotiations. In this first course, the participants will know the process of a negotiation, the nature of oneself (capacities and potentialities) and that of the opponents, to establish effective negotiations.
- Agri-food innovation. The objective is to introduce the subject of Innovation and its importance in the Agrifood sector. In a world where the globalization of markets is prevalent and climate change affects agricultural practices, competitiveness without innovation is not appropriate.
- Agri-food safety. This course is an introduction to the theoretical-practical elements on the situation and importance of agri-food security in the Americas and the basic elements to develop and implement national agrifood security strategies.
- Introduction to Data Science: Statistical Programming with R. The foundations of the statistical programming language R, the lingua franca of statistics, will be provided, which will allow you to write programs that read, manipulate and analyze quantitative data.
- Human talent management. The organization is approached from a systemic perspective where all the elements interact to achieve a productive result. The importance of managerial skills to achieve these purposes is emphasized.
- Introduction to Quality. In this course we will know the importance of implementing quality standards and efficient production processes for the development and continuity of our company or business idea.
- Creativity, design and innovation: Techniques and tools - Final Project. The student must identify a complex problem, analyze the available opportunities and use the tools of design thinking, experiential prototyping and an innovation strategy to develop creative solutions. These solutions will be evaluated based on established metrics to judge their suitability.
- Market Introduction. The tools used in marketing for the sale and promotion of a product and / or service will be known, as well as some methods for determining its price and the characteristics that said product will have.
- Financial management and its role in the company. Throughout this course the financial administrator will obtain tools that allow him to analyze the basic financial statements, measure the performance of an organization, budget capital goods, structure capital and establish the dividend policy as well as value companies through different methods.
- Strategic Business Final Project. The user will make a business plan which will include the business philosophy of the company or business idea; It will also identify what factors can alter the course of a business.
- Arduino and some applications. The user will learn how to use the Arduino UNO to make two prototypes that show the operation of devices, such as a cycling vest and a pillbox. Knowledge of programming is not required; however, as you progress in the study of this course, you will probably need to reinforce and investigate some of the aspects that are explained here.
- The seasons of the year and the weather. The processes caused by the seasons of the year, the repercussions that these have for human activities and their relationship with the fundamentals of the terrestrial climate system will be studied. Through visual simulations we will make concepts and physical processes understandable and we will propose experiments.
- Final project. In the last course of the specialized corporate finance program, the financial manager will be able to integrate all the elements learned in the five previous courses, in a practical case that allows him to make investment and financing decisions in a simulated situation.
- How to self-build your home. The bases and precise procedures will be learned step by step so that you can carry out the self-construction of a basic, safe and economical home. Also, it will be very useful for those who seek to learn to repair, improve the structure of their home and even if they seek self-employment.
- To learn. In this course you will know and put into practice, in a simple and practical way, recent research results on the processes of reading, information storage, memory retrieval and processing speed.
- Final Project: Innovation and continuous improvement. During the course exercises will be solved to promote creativity and innovation. They will contrast the performance of traditional organizations with high performance institutions to locate the level of performance of their business.
- Robotics. Here you can build and animate a robot as well as control it with your mobile phone, even when you are far from it. It doesn't matter if you don't know mechanics, electronics or programming.
- Obstacles and conduction in negotiations. In this course, the location and identification of obstacles that arise during the negotiation process will be analyzed for its application.
- How?! Chemistry in my house? The participant will know a good part of the chemistry that surrounds him and will have elements to know that chemistry is not as bad as they want us to believe.
- Evaluation of investments in Capital Goods. In the long-term budget or capital goods course, the financial manager will apply the elements of the value of money over time, in order to project the financial statements to a future date, considering the economic variables that can affect an investment project.
- Final project on negotiation for a better work environment. Here the case of an organization will be raised in which several worrisome events are happening, which you must reconcile, negotiate and resolve. Among these, the existence of latent conflicts, inherent to a work environment deteriorated by an excessively centralized administration, where the participation of the people is not delegated and is impeded.
- Authority, direction and leadership. You will learn to identify the main responsibilities and activities carried out by a manager at any command level.
- Basic Algebra. This course is very useful if you are currently taking an algebra course at school and are having trouble with it. Also if you have already studied algebra and need to review it, since you need to remember it to be successful in other more advanced courses, such as Analytical Geometry, Calculus or Statistics.
- Personal Finance. Participants will be equipped with the tools that will allow them to carry out personal financial planning and understand the need to safeguard their assets and financial resources, as well as the minimum requirements that must be considered to make good financial decisions.
- Android application development. It will allow you to build your first professional mobile application. You will be able to create and control the life of your Activities and take advantage of the screen space of the different Android devices by implementing Fragments in your applications.
- The Solution of the Ethical Conflict. Participants will be able to identify and make decisions about clinical cases with ethical conflicts in the health area through the application of ethical reasoning from a universal perspective and considering medical and ethical aspects, the legal framework and the ethical decision.
- Financial mathematics. The relationship between money and its value over time is explained. The topics of simple interest, compound interest, annuities, perpetuities, amortizations, present value and future value are addressed, all of them basic elements that the financial manager must apply in the analysis of investment or financing options.
- Be more creative. The participant will develop his creative talent to provide original solutions and generate ideas and products in the field in which he operates and in everyday life.
- Order and time management. In this course you will carry out several exercises to diagnose and develop skills for the effective management of your time by classifying priorities and needs of the company.
- Local governments as international actors. An overview of the emergence of local governments on the international scene is offered. We will review the new trends and dynamics in the international relations of local governments, using theoretical foundations based on practice.
- Systemic thinking. The purpose is to promote the use of systems thinking for our benefit and for those around us.
- Human and business skills to negotiate. Participants will analyze the concepts of negotiation effectiveness, which consists of human interaction, and the satisfaction of wishes and interests in negotiations.
- Accounting for non-accountants. You will learn a technique that will allow you to make decisions in your business, corporate, personal, professional and entrepreneurial life. You will enter the world of Accounting for non-accountants.
- Capital structure and dividend policy. In the capital structure and dividend policy course, the way in which a company finances its assets through internal or external methods will be analyzed, thus structuring its liabilities and capital.
- Programming with Java for Android applications. Learn the best of Java for Android development. Discover what it takes to build your mobile applications in a simple, objective and practical way.
- Introduction to Strategy. In this course, you will know the importance of strategy in any type of organization; You will differentiate the behavioral models that are applied in different countries, who are their main actors and the interests they have in a company.
GOOD MORNING AND GREETINGS FROM OUR TEAM!
GOOD MORNING AND GREETINGS FROM OUR TEAM!