Welcome to a new post.
What is React JS?
If you wish, you can read more about him at this link.
Why learn React JS?
There are many factors why you should learn to use this library, among which the most important are:
- It solves the great problem of building applications with information that changes over time.
- Thanks to Virtual DOM, performance is not severely affected when information needs to be updated.
- It provides us with easily reusable components.
- You can integrate it to any API that you write, or that exists.
What will I learn in this free React JS course?
Here is a short introduction to what you will learn in this free React JS course:
- Install React.
- Views composed of several components.
- Use of data in Props and State components.
- Events and Data Change.
- Single App and ReactRouter.
- React Flux and Reflux One way Databinding.
- React Reflux Generator with Yeoman.
- Virtual DOM.
- Reflux Stores.
- Reflux Actions.
- SocketIO + React.
- DEVELOPMENT OF FINAL APPLICATION.
Well ... where is the course?
Before concluding this post of this course, I would like to tell you that we have many more courses Free for you of all kinds, surely there will be a course that you like to take from all the ones we have.
Also, programmer, we have many programming tutorials. WE ARE LOVERS OF THE CODE! Please visit us.
How did you like this free React JS course? Give us your assessment in the comments of this piece of post!
See you in another new post.