Do you want to listen to music on YouTube while using other applications on your mobile? Luckily today we bring you a post about How to Play and Listen YouTube Videos in the Background on iPhone and Android. ENTER NOW!
Welcome back to our technology blog.
If you decided to stop by, it is because for sure, you are one of those people who likes to listen to music through the platform Youtube, but as you may have noticed, if you do not have the Premium application (YouTube Premium), you will not be able to do it in the background and you must always have the application active.
It is one of the most notable limitations of the streaming video platform. However, this should not be a cause for concern, as there are other alternatives that allow play YouTube music in the background while performing other actions on the device at the same time. Let's see.
YouTube in the background on Android
For listen to music on YouTube in the background through a mobile device with operating system Android you must follow the following steps:
- The first thing you should do is access the Google Chrome browser.
- Once inside, click on the menu (the three vertical dots) located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Several options will be displayed. Select the option "View as computer”.
- Automatically the page will be completely remodeled and its aesthetics will be transformed as if you were in the YouTube web version.
- Find the song or video you want to listen to and play it. A notice will appear requesting to send you notifications.
- To be able to listen to music in the background you must accept.
- From that moment on, you can exit the application and continue listening to music.
- The video will pause as soon as you leave the page, but don't worry, to resume playing it you can do from the notification menu, select play to listen to the song in the background.
By following these simple steps, you can listen to music on YouTube in the background on an Android.
See it on iPhone
Now for listen to YouTube music in the background on iPhone you will have to follow very similar steps; however, you will not be able to use the Chrome browser to perform this action. Let's see:
- Taking into account the previous premise, we recommend you download the dolphin app, available on the App Store.
- Once you have installed it, go to the YouTube website and search for the video you want to listen to.
- Put it to play and then exit the Dolphin app and play the video from the iOS control center.
- As with an Android device, the listen to YouTube music in the background on an iPhone it is extremely simple.
YouTube in the background with YMusic
While it is true that most smartphones have the option of using the split screen function, an option that is equally valid for listening to music from YouTube in the background, There are also apps created that allow us to use YouTube in the background in a more comfortable way. And one of these is the YMusic app.
YMusic is a tool that will not only allow you play YouTube in the background, but you will also have the option of being able to download videos in different formats, and all, completely free. Ideal alternative for those times when we do not have an Internet connection.
With this fantastic application you can even listen to the audio of the videos with the screen off, action that will also allow you to save battery. It is as if you were using Spotify or any other similar player.
It is for these great reasons that we recommend this simple to use application, which really fulfills the task of being able to listen to YouTube music in the background.
With this last section we conclude our productive and useful post on how to play music from YouTube in the background.
We hope our options will be of great help to you and you can enjoy your playlist without any interruption.
We do not want to say goodbye without first recommending two of our posts:
Thank you for your loyalty and support. Tell us in the comments what you think of our page.
See you in the next content.