In this post you will learn how to restore or formatting a factory PC with Windows 8 and 8.1 both (boot-up, BIOS and CD-less) to remove viruses, malware, slowness or sell your computer. ENTER!
LET'S GET STARTED:
A computer with Windows 8 and 8.1 can work well one day, and start to fail the next. This is very common, and many factors may be causing certain problems in our computer's operating system.
This in turn considerably affects its performance. The most effective option is reboot Windows 8 to its default values.
And why would it be necessary to do something like that? As we said, there are many things that can cause a computer to start giving problems. But that's not the only reason we want restore Windows 8 and 8.1 from the BIOS or with the help of a CD (we will see several ways to do this). These are some of the reasons why most people seek to do so:
- You're going to sell your computer and you don't want any files left in it.
- The presence of a virus malicious puts your computer at risk and the best way to remove it is to reboot everything.
- Windows has errors that affect the performance of it.
- Your PC is running very slow and you want to make a clean sweep of everything.
As you can see the case may vary. Here we will explain how you can reboot your operating system and make everything as good as new, and thus solve some of the problems that were mentioned. Let's start with how you can restore Windows 8 and 8.1 from the factory at booteverything step by step.
Formatting Windows 8 and 8.1 from scratch
Windows 8 computers, especially those that come with Windows 8.1 by default, have an option whereby you can restore everything to factory settings without having to boot up the operating systemthat is, during the process of booting the PC.
To do so, these are the steps you must follow:
- For a few seconds you must press the power button to shut down the equipment completely.
- Again press the button to turn on the computer.
- The moment the team's brand logo on the screen, you must press Alt and F10 at the same time (on some brands this may vary). A blue screen should appear.
- Choose the option of Problem Solving.
- When the PC Reset optionClick on it, and everything on your computer will be deleted.
- In case you want to keep the saved files, choose the option Restore the PC.
- Just click on Next, and finally on Restore. Now all you have to do is wait for the computer to finish rebooting. Ready!
Restore Windows 8 and 8.1 from BIOS
This is a similar process to the previous one, but it can be more complex for some people, it is also a more delicate procedure, because you will be inside the root configuration of the computer, and if you do something wrong here, you can affect the operation of the whole operating system.
For formatting or restoring the Windows 8 and 8.1 system from the BIOS step by step, this is what you have to do:
- When you turn on the PC, you must be careful, because before the Windows logo appears, you must press some very specific commands to open the BIOS, normally, when the computer starts, these are visible on the screen, but in case they are not visible, press: F2, F8, F12, DEL or SPRM.
- Once inside the BIOS menu, look for some options on the left side, there should appear an option that says something like: "Enable to put Windows into recovery mode”.
- That option is going to be off, so you must activate ita.
- Let's go back to the initial menu. Look for the option that says "Save and Exit"(Save and Exit) and select by pressing Enter (in the Bios menu the mouse will not respond). Then say YES, we want out.
- The computer will put a blue or black screen, in which it will ask about the restoration of the equipment, to everything you must say yes, since this you will be doing them in an intentional way.
- The process can take time, the amount of files on the computer will also influence this.
Reinstall from factory with CD
If your Windows is 100% original, it has to come with a disk, which will be quite useful for what we will do next. For restore the factory PC with Windows 8 and 8.1 system with CDYou must do the following:
- In the Start menu look for the PC Configuration.
- Once you are inside, click on the options you have in a panel on the left, there look for Update and recovery.
- Of the three options you're given choose Recovery.
- Now, you can choose how to restore your PC. There are three ways to do this: Restore PC without damaging files, Remove all and reinstall, and finally you have, Advanced Start. Depending on the circumstances, select option one or two.
- The system will ask you to insert the CD, the next thing is to follow all the instructions that the system will give us.
Reinstall from the factory without CD
Not having the operating system disk doesn't mean you can't do anything. Here are the simple steps you can take restore and format the Windows 8 and 8.1 system from the factory without CDRemember when we mentioned that according to the brand there is a button to reboot Windows from the start?
Here is a list of the buttons to use according to the brand of our computer:
- Acer (Alt + F10).
- Dell (Ctrl F11).
- Asus (F9).
- HP (F10 or F11).
- Toshiba (F8).
With this in mind, it's time to find out the button of your brand (in case it's not in the list mentioned), and repeat all the steps we explained when we showed step by step how do the system reboot from the boot.
Thanks to this small tutorial you will already know what is necessary to do this procedure by your own will, without having to pay a specialist technician.
If you liked this post let us know and we remind you that here you can find more quality information and variety in technology. Visit us!
Here are some topics that may be of interest:
Were you able reinstall pc factory Windows 8 and 8.1Was it complicated factory reset from startup or Bios? leave us your comments below, we will gladly answer your questions.