In this post you will find a web-based inventory system that will allow you to manage your medications, created with PHP and MySQL. IT'S FREE, ENTER!
I come with a new post, and yes, it's been a long time since I've posted anything new, but I'm back. This time, I come to bring you a very good software that will allow you to have an inventory of products from anywhere you go.
First of all, for those who don't know the basics of this, we explain it:
What is an inventory?
Every company has products, those that serve to satisfy the demand for them, such as: products in process, those that are used in process supplies, and finished products ... yes, all raw materials. What an inventory does is keep track of all those raw materials that will be used to meet the needs of the company.
Well, since we explained the basics of the inventory, let's move on to explain this software: it was mainly developed using PHP 7, and it uses the MySQL database management, and it's ready, because it uses the MySQLi extension to access the data.
With this product control system you can learn how to develop a more complex and robust inventory application. In addition, processes have been used to create, read, update, delete data from the MySQL database. It also allows searches using the plugin for data manipulation (Datatables jQuery) and finally to create reports in PDF format using the library html2pdf.
NOTE: This application belongs to MediaSys and is FREE. We are not distributing content that is worth money for free.
In the matter of loginIt looks like this:
It also has 3 different types of user permissions: Super Administrator, Manager and Store.
On the question of the control boardIt looks like this:
In it, you will be able to consult all statistics of the system, and where is your main working environment; it is accessed after the user session has been validated.
As far as the medication dataIt looks like this:
Within this module, you can add a new product to the system, as well as view the data, edit and remove it from the system.
In the matter of drug recordIt's like this:
You will be able to see all the stock of medicines that is in the system, as well as download it.
As far as drug stock reportit looks like this:
In it, you will be able to generate a PDF report of the units in existence in the system.
As far as the drug record report It looks like this:
This section allows you to generate a PDF report of each of the transactions registered in the system, allowing you to filter by date range.
The page of user managementIt looks like this:
Here you can manage all the users of the system, as well as add or remove one.
The section of change of password It looks like this:
Here you can change your password to access the system, as well as change those of other users in case you are a super administrator.
The user profile page looks like this:
In it, the user will be able to change his basic account information, such as: User name, Name, Email, Telephone and Profile photo.
Installation of the inventory system
- Download the system (section below this page).
- Copy and unzip the file in the folder "c:\xampp\htdocs", at the end you will have a folder called "medisys"which you can access from your browser as: http://localhost/medisys/.
- Create a database using PhpMyAdmin by accessing the following URL: http://localhost/phpmyadmin/. In our case we have called the database with the name of: "medisys"but you can name it anything you want.
- Import the database tables: to do this we will look for the "medisys.sql"in the database directory of our project, once located we proceed to import the data from PhpMyAdmin.
- Configure the database connection data by editing the configuration file found in the following path: http://localhost/medisys/config/database.php. This is the path we have used for this example, but you can also place it in the path you want, just remember to locate the folder config and within that directory the file database.php.
- Web view: http://localhost/medisys/.
- System access data: user: admin and password: admin
Download the inventory system
GOOD DAY AND GREETINGS FROM OUR TEAM!
GOOD DAY AND GREETINGS FROM OUR TEAM!