In this post you will find a web inventory system that will allow you to manage medications, created with PHP and MySQL. IT'S FREE, ENTER!
I come with a new post, and yes, it has been a long time since I posted something new, but I have returned. On this occasion, I have come to bring you very good software that will allow you to have an inventory of products from anywhere you go.
First of all, for those who do not know the basics of this, we explain it:
What is an inventory?
Every company has products, those that serve to satisfy the demand for them, such as: products in process, those that are used in process supplies, and finished products ... yes, all raw materials. What an inventory does is keep a count of all that raw material that will be used to satisfy the needs of the company.
Well, since we explained the basics of inventory, let's move on to explain this software: it was mainly developed using PHP 7, and it uses MySQL database management, and it's to the point, because it uses the MySQLi extension to access the data.
With this product control system you can learn to develop a more complex and robust inventory application, in addition, processes have been used to create, read, update, delete data from MySQL database. It also allows searching using the data manipulation plugin (Datatables jQuery) and, finally, to create reports in PDF format using the library html2pdf.
NOTE: This application belongs to MediaSys and is FREE. We are not distributing content that is worth money for free.
In the matter of Login, it looks like this:
Besides that it has 3 different types of user permission: Super Administrator, Manager and Warehouse.
In the matter of control Panel, it looks like this:
In it, you will be able to consult all the statistics of the system, and where is your main working environment; it is accessed after the user session has been validated.
Regarding the drug data, it looks like this:
Within this module, you can add a new product to the system, as well as view the data, edit and delete it from the system.
In the matter of drug registration, it is like this:
You will be able to see all the stock of medicines that is in the system, as well as you will be able to download it.
Regarding drug stock report, it looks like this:
In it, you will be able to generate a report in PDF of the units in existence of the system.
Regarding the drug registration report it looks like this:
This section allows you to generate a PDF report of each of the transactions registered in the system, allowing you to filter by date range.
Page of Users Management, it looks like this:
In it you can manage all the users in the system, as well as add or delete one.
The section of change of password it looks like this:
In it you can change your password to access the system, as well as change those of other users if you are super administrator.
The user profile page looks like this:
In it, the user can change their basic account information, such as: Username, Name, Email, Telephone and Profile Picture.
Inventory system installation
- Download the system (section further down this page).
- Copy and unzip the file in the folder «c: \ xampp \ htdocs», at the end you will have a folder called «medisys », which you can access from the browser as: http: // localhost / medisys /.
- Create a database using PhpMyAdmin by accessing the following URL: http: // localhost / phpmyadmin /. In our case we have called the database with the name of: "Medisys", but you can name it whatever you want.
- Import the database tables: for this we are going to find the file "Medisys.sql"In the database directory of our project, once located we proceed to import the data from PhpMyAdmin.
- Configure the connection data to the database by editing the configuration file located at the following path: http: //localhost/medisys/config/database.php. This is the path that we have used for this example, but in the same way you can place it in the path you want, just remember to locate the config folder and within that directory the database.php file.
- Web view: http: // localhost / medisys /.
- System access data: user: admin and password: admin
Download the inventory system
GOOD MORNING AND GREETINGS FROM OUR TEAM!
GOOD MORNING AND GREETINGS FROM OUR TEAM!