In this post we will show you a website verifier to verify or analyze a URL of a web page and that way how to know if it's safe, malicious or has some kind of harmful virus. ENTER!
LET'S GET STARTED:
It's important that you keep in mind, how valuable it is. analyze web pages or a URL and see if it's maliciousHe's got a virus. or if it's safeThis will guarantee the security of your personal data contained in your electronic devices.
Perhaps more than once you have received in your email some link from an unknown URL and wonder if it carries any risk for malware, phishing and other viruses.
For this reason, it is not too much that we can do URL analysis and be reassured when opening any page that catches our attention.
How does a malicious URL hurt me?
The malware means malicious program and is used to name a software that is intended to enter or damage a computer or information system.
It is used in computer jargon to signal a variety of hostile, intrusive and annoying software and is thus catalogued according to the effects it has on a computer.
On the other hand, the pishing it is a computer abuse mode which is known as identity theft.
This intrusion is forged in order to capture confidential data of a person through emails and recently through social networks.
Most of the time, this kind of attack is aimed at accessing bank accounts and credit cards to commit electronic fraud.
Other times this type of intrusion has the purpose of other types of crimeso we must be careful to protect our identity and be safe.
The websites we present to you can be very useful when it comes to verify a website in common for analyze any URL looking for it to be malicious or have some kind of virus.
There are hackers or crackers who develop some viruses to sneak them into the net, only so that his superiority as a programmer can be recognized.
In any case, whatever the shape or form. end of breaking into our computersThe truth is that this is generally a dangerous action for our safety.
Scan URL for viruses
Unfortunately, recent years have shown that malicious code has outnumbered legitimate applications.
Panda Security claims that 73,000 new computer viruses appeared in 2011, of which 73% were Trojans.
If you want to increase your security and you want to use Websites to analyze malicious URLs or check any website to see if it is safe or not, here we describe some:
- Total VirusThis website is one of the most used because the report obtained is very detailed for each of the analyzers used.
You can also use plugins in different browsers or you can install a desktop application.
- Void URLIt is a free service and very easy to use. This allows you to scan a URL with different search engines of recognized websites.
Which in turn tends to make it easier for you to find and detect dangerous websites.
- Norton Safe WebThis site sells security programs and is aimed at all types of users. Helps to surf the Internet with more security.
This site allows analyze a malicious URL before opening it, and if there are viruses, spyware or any other threat.
In addition Norton Safe Web allows you to view the rating of the community and the comments of its users.
- Avg ThreatLabsIt is a web to analyze malicious web through free antivirus programs for pc and mobile.
Although the page is in English is friendly and easy to use due to the use of color symbols according to their classification.
If you receive a suspicious email, you can copy the URL and paste it into the text box.
It will be examined in real time to verify if it contains something suspicious, it is one of the excellent functions of this program.
- Comodo Site InspectorThis is an option that allows you to analyze one URL at a time. It has a Pro version that offers more options.
- netIt is one of the most complete options in relation to websites to analyze malicious URLs.
The URL to be analyzed is placed in the text box and the button is pressed, it is very easy to use. Uses third party services such as GoogleSaf Browsing Diagnostic.
These are the most popular websites for analyzing malicious URLs, however there is a much larger amount that we will try to encompass them with respect to your benefit.
Websites that provide historical data
You can use a web page verifier of those included in this list, which have the function of providing relevant data over time to warn you if they have viruses or are malicious.
– Cyscon SIRTASN, IP addresses and also domains.
– Cisco SenderBaseHistorical of reputation.
– DeepvizDomains, data such as IP in Intel, among others.
– FortiGuard lookupCategory and URL history.
– KnownSechistory of the web page. Only in Chinese.
– McAfee Site AdvisorInformation about the total reputation of the platform.
– Reputation AuthorityTotal repo information of the domain or IP.
– Reputation AuthorityTotal repo information of the domain or IP.
– Trend Micro Web ReputationInformation about the total reputation of the web platform.
Analyze it in real time
If you want check the site and scan some URL to see if it's malicious, has a virus or is secure in real time, you can use a checker to check web pages.
- Is It HackedURL analysis in real time and consult some blacklists
- IsItPhishingReal-time URL analysis
- WepawetReal-time URL scanning for threats
Analyze it by checking blacklists
A verifier based on blacklist of web pages are dispensable for verifying a secure or infected web page. You can use one of these to find out.
- Sucuri SiteCheckScans the given site and path and scans for blacklists in real time.
- URL BlacklistAnalyzes the specified URL compared to the URL blacklist.
- URL QueryURL: Checks the specified URL against the blacklist of URLs, as well as verifying what the website has.
- URLVoidAnalyze website in various URL blacklist databases.
- VirusTotalAnalyze website in various URL blacklist databases.
- vURLGet the internal code of the website, as well as see if it's in any blacklist URL database.
- Malware Domain ListInquires recently reported malicious websites
- MxToolboxCheck different reputation sources for IP address or domain information.
If you need to find a web to analyze malicious URLsyou can choose some of the above options.
However you must bear in mind that even analyzing the URL there is no 100% security that some malicious code will attack you.
I hope this post helped you find some service to analyze a websiteLet's hope so!
Before concluding the post, mention to you that we have more web tools that you can use to make the most of a lot of things. Visit us!
¿What do you think about these websites to analyze some malicious URL? Tell us what you think below in the comments!
See you in another new post.