In this post you will find a free course on Swift: the programming language used to develop apps for Apple devices. ENTERS!
We return with a new post!
Now we present a good course that will help you learn the basics of Apple application design with Swift.
Every time companies are requesting staff with knowledge of apple-oriented development.
This is why today we bring you an excellent free Swift course
But for what you do not yet know what this language is ...
What is Swift?
It is a powerful language available to everyone to create incredible apps.
It is a programming language oriented in the development of applications for Apple devices, such as:
- Apple Watch.
Why learn Swift?
There are many factors why you should learn to program in Swift, but the most fundamental that we have found are the following:
- You will be able to acquire the logic of this language.
- You will learn to develop applications for iOS.
- You will create intuitive Apps for your site or game and be able to reach more customers or visitors.
- It is a new language (it is only about 3 years old), and you can simply learn with its new technological trends.
- This language comes from various languages and has many things related to Java, Python, etc.
- It is OpenSource and you can use it freely.
- It is a language with easy syntax logic, so you will learn very easily.
Swift Free Course Contents
- What is Swift?
- How to program in Swift.
- Swift on Windows.
- Hello World.
- Knowing Playground.
- Variables and constants.
- Implicit and explicit assignment.
- Join chains.
- Arrangement Management.
- Pick up a Fix.
- Management of Dictionaries.
- Browse dictionary.
- IF conditions.
- Nested IFs.
- FOR cycle.
- Switch ranges.
- Switch with patterns.
- Function parameters.
- Return values function.
- Define a class.
- Create an object.
- Farewell and end of course.
Access the free Swift course
You can follow the course from YouTube or on your own at CódigoFacilito.com.
Before ending this post, I would like to tell you that we have many more programming courses for you: C, C ++, PHP, MySQL, Perl, among MANY MORE. Visit us!
How did you like this free Swift course? Leave your opinion in the comments!
See you in another post.