In this post you will learn how to develop games in Unity. You will learn from basic topics TO ADVANCED with this complete course. ENTERS!
Welcome to another post, readers.
Have you always wanted to design your own video game? But I don't know how? That is probably a question that many of us have asked ourselves, especially when we begin to delve further into the world of technology and programming.
Developing games has become a trend, and you can be the next person to come up with a millionaire idea. Today I will detail a course to learn how to develop games in Unity 5!
Well, first we have to ask the fundamental question, for those who do not know anything about Unity:
What is Unity?
You have probably heard it, or maybe not. It is an engine for the creation of video games, which highlights its simplicity and that power that makes it one of the most used today.
Well, with that little introduction I would like to share with you this excellent course on game development in Unity.
Unity includes the following:
- Physics-based standard shader to make your materials look consistent in any lighting environment, cross-platform.
- Global illumination in real time, based on Geomeics Enlighten technology.
- Audio mixer, to massively improve the audio of your game.
- HDR Reflection Probes to improve visual fidelity.
- PhysX 3.3 to bring massive performance improvements to 3D physics.
- Major updates to the animation system.
- WebGL preview
General Course Details: How to Develop Games in Unity 5
- After the course, they will be able to create video games with professional aspects, the limit is your imagination.
- We will know what's new in Unity 5.
- We will learn how to use the components of the new UI.
What requirements do I need?
- Just have a basic programming level.
Next: for a better teaching and for you to see your progress in the course, you will have it available on the best education platform: Udemy.
The only thing you will have to do is create an account or register with Facebook and you will be able to access the 27 course classes.
COURSE: How to develop games in Unity 5
Before finishing the post, I would like to tell you that we have more interesting courses for you: programming, photoshop, design ... among many others!
Similarly, we have more articles dedicated to programming, in case you want to give us an eye.
Were you able to learn how to develop games in Unity 5? At the end of the course, we would like you to come back and tell us how it went in the comments of this post.
Thanks for stopping by. See you in another post.